We all know that physical injuries are a fact of life, and they’re a real pain (pun intended!). However, it is how you approach the healing process that makes all the difference to your recovery.
At Physio Elements, we use a range of treatments and techniques to help you recover from your injuries and pain, enabling you to move freely without pain, in the shortest possible time.
Our treatments are guided by a thorough assessment, education and knowledge, and take home exercises so that you can get the most out of your appointment at Physio Elements.
Your specialised treatment will provide you with:
- Education and advice regarding your condition and anatomy involved.
- Hands-on physical therapy treatment techniques.
- Various massage modalities to relieve muscle tension.
- Stretching techniques that will improve joint and muscle flexibility.
- Individually tailored exercise programs that target your specific injury or need.
- Exercise programs are monitored by our Physiotherapists to ensure properly perform and challenge, increasing strength.
- Our Physiotherapists will progress these exercises to further improve your ability to move pain free.
Our Physiotherapists, with their expertise and experience, will have you diagnosed and treated accurately and return you to your pre-injury status. They provide a hands-on, evidence based approach, and the appropriate injury specific exercise programs to ensure you not only recover, but stay pain free.
Our Services include:
- Manual Therapy
- Clinical Pilates and Exercise Therapy
- GLAD exercise program for hip and knee osteoarthritis
- Dry needling
Read more about the services we provide at Physio Elements: https://physioelements.com.au/services/
How Physio Elements Uses Manual ‘Hands-On’ Treatments
Our team of Physiotherapists often commence treatment with various manual therapy techniques to treat musculoskeletal injuries including spinal and peripheral joint mobilisation, deep tissue release, soft tissue massage, trigger point therapy, passive stretching, etc. These techniques help to relieve pain, improve joint movement and flexibility.
Exercise Therapy and Rehabilitation
Pain can be a real stumbling block in finding your way back to full health. Exercise therapy that helps you move without pain not only promotes your recovery but also enables you to exercise wisely and with confidence.
At Physio Elements, we treat a range of conditions including:
- Muscle tears
- Hand and foot problems
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post fractures
- Before and after joint replacement surgery
- Before and after joint and bone surgery
- Muscle and ligament strains
- Gluteus medius tendinitis/weakness
- Hip bursitis
- Shoulder bursitis
- Pelvic instability
- Pregnancy related pain
- Back and neck pain
- Sprained ankles
- Injured knees
- Ligament injuries
- Arthritic pain and stiffness
- Shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Golfers elbow
- Tendon problems
Our mission is to help our wonderful clients to maintain a healthy and happy lifestyle! If you are experiencing pain while moving, please contact our friendly team on 03 9729 7777 or book online, and our qualified and hands-on Physiotherapists will help you on your journey to improve your health and move pain free again.